> On 22 Feb 2021, at 17:59, Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:
>

>> Am 22.02.2021 um 16:14 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wie...@rna.nl>:
>>
>> I’m normall using Optima Nova on my system, e.g. by defining a font like
>> this:
>>

>> \definefontfamily
>>    [archimate]
>>    [ss]
>>    [Optima nova LT Pro]
>>    [tf=style:Medium,
>>     bf=style:Bold,
>>     it=style:Medium Italic,
>>     bi=style:Bold Italic]
>> \setupbodyfont[archimate]
>>
>> I would like to experiment with Gill Sans, but that fails with
>>
>> fonts           > defining > unable to define 'GillSans.ttc' as
>> 'archimate-14pt-ss-tf-0--0'
>>
>> It is here:
>>
>> /System/Library/Fonts/Supplemental/GillSans.ttc
>>
>> What should I do to be able to use that font?
>
> Hi Gerben!
>
> Sometimes ConTeXt can’t find the subfonts in TTCs, e.g.:
>
> $ mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=Gill
> identifier            familyname   fontname              filename
>          subfont   instances
>
> gillsans              gillsans     gillsanslightitalic
> /Library/Fonts/GillSans.ttc   9
> gillsanslight         gillsans     gillsanslightitalic
> /Library/Fonts/GillSans.ttc   9
> gillsanslightitalic   gillsans     gillsanslightitalic
> /Library/Fonts/GillSans.ttc   9
>

> Only after
> $ mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force

Hi Henning!

Thanks, that was what I needed. Apparently, the update from macOS Mojave to
macOS Catalina had moved the Gill Sans font so I had to do teh reload.

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
R&A Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>