Hi, list! I've just finished a minimal module for sudoku puzzles based on
Peter Norvig's algorithm. The module and examples are in the link below:

https://github.com/JairoAdelRio/context-sudoku

My port is a sorta literal translation of Python's version, so improvements
are to be done. As always, I'm having trouble passing color data from TeX
to Lua so that sudokus have more customizable aesthetics. I'll gladly
accept any feedback and recommendations before I submit the module to the
Garden. Thank you very much. Stay safe.

Jairo