Hi,

thanks! That seems like a fair list of commands.

To the mailing list: The commands listed in the previous mail all have
more than one argument (in square brackets [ ]). We had a discussion
off list, and commands such as \in will as I understood it also keep
spaces, but it has only one argument (in square brackets [ ], there
are two optional arguments in addition, but they come in braces { }).

I assume that I should wikify this, but I do not currently see where
it would be good to put it.

/Mikael