On 5/23/2021 6:26 PM, Gavin wrote:
Aditya,

On Sun, 23 May 2021, Gavin wrote:

Hello,

I’m using ConTeXt with MacOS. The current version of MkIV produces upright math
rather than italic. MWE:

\starttext
    \m{f = \beta}
\stoptext

Works correctly here. What does context --version say?

My log file has this near the beginning:

This is LuaTeX, Version 1.13.0 (TeX Live 2021)
…
system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2021.05.21 15:07 MKIV  fmt: 2021.5.23  int:
english/english

math should work ok in fridays version (there was a hickup earlier that week because i moved some plugs to to another lua callback and forgot something)

I am putting the entire log file below, since it isn’t terribly long. I hope
that’s not bad etiquette. (I’m fairly new here.)
no problem, as long as one doesn't end a mail with 'please don't print it in order to save trees' and then adds tons of visual attachments (logos) that took energy to transport it's fine with me (also some text bytes in mail are neglectable to whatever gets sent around or is part of web pages)