> Am 07.06.2021 um 17:59 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:
>
> On 6/7/2021 5:44 PM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>>> Am 07.06.2021 um 16:39 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:
>>>
>>> Not that I know of ... but you can run wiht --keeptuc and see if there are
>>> differences in the tuc file that create some oscillation.
>> Ok. Each run now creates 4 additional files:
>> file_name-tuc-02.tmp
>> file_name-tuc-03.tmp
>> file_name-tuc-04.tmp
>> file_name-tuc-05.tmp
>> Is this right?
> indeed and you can compare them to get some clue about what changes
>
> normally you get one so your style somehow triggers differences

Besides plenty of numbers that differ, there are also entire lines that differ:

One frequent difference for examples is line 2 (macros) and 3 (randomseed) in
this:

utilitydata.job.variables.collected={
["macros"]={},
["randomseed"]=0x1.c14cd54cp-1,
["sectionblockorder"]={ "frontpart", "bodypart", "backpart" },

Another difference that pops up 1000 times is this line
["used"]="fit",

in situation like this:
utilitydata.structures.references.collected={
["02"]={
  ["metadata"]=678,