Hi,

Is this first citation vs other citations thing currently possible with
ConTeXt? I was thinking that there was no proper support for note style
citations in ConTeXt? Has that changed? I remember reading the phrase "We may
add additional citation styles if there demand and clear requirements exist."
So what's the current state of affairs here?

Denis