On 7/4/2021 6:25 AM, Christoph Reller wrote:
Hi,

I would like to disable hyphen collapsing (automatic "--" to endash conversion) document-wide for the currently selected mono font.

Consider:

\starttext
%{\nohyphencollapsing
   \mono{--}
%}

When uncommenting lines 2 and 4, the two hyphens in \mono{--} are not collapsed. How can I configure never to collapse hyphens exclusively in mono fonts?

Any help is appreciated.
In the next version it will be off for tt but one can enable it as feature

\definefontfeature[none][none][textcontrol=collapsehyphens]

\startTEXpage
    {test--test \bf test--test \tt test--test}
\stopTEXpage

to be wikified