Hi,

>   /opt/context-lmtx $ sudo sh ./install.sh
>   Error:   /opt/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6:
> version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /opt/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun)

We need to set up an older linux distro for building 64-bit binaries
if we want to be "more compatible".

It doesn't help that it took forever for 64-bit Linux to start working
on RPi, and if one goes to
https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/operating-systems/#raspberry-pi-os-32-bit
they officially still offer just the 32-bit version. So we installed
whatever came to the market first, and so far this is probably the
second complaint on the mailing list.

Does this look like the correct place for fetching the images with Debian 10?

https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspios_lite_arm64/images/raspios_lite_arm64-2021-05-28/

Mojca