Dear List,

I have been exploring the use of the awesome statistical-charts
<https://akela.mendelu.cz/~thala/statcharts/> module. So first of all, a
big thanks to the authors of the same.

I seem to have hit a snag when it comes to handling of -ve values. In my
example (attached tex & pdf), the y-axis labels and the grids do not seem
to be working on the -ve side (also, able to flip labels above x-axis for
-ve values). This seems to be the case of column charts and bar charts (and
I will test this for the other types of charts also).

If this is a more generic issue across all the types, then I can contribute
towards enhancing it (as any charts module should handle -ve values). Any
tips or pointers would be really helpful.

Thank you very much.

best regards,