Hi Mojca,

(I mistakenly sent this only to Mojca. I’m sending again to the group.)

>> Is there anything I can do to aid in getting this fixed in the distribution?
>
> Can you please try updating and checking again (at least with the
> "legacy installer", I'm not sure how Hans handles the modules for
> lmtx)?

I just installed again and now pgfplots doesn’t work at all. Before it didn’t
work just for polar plots. The new error is

tex error       > tex error on line 48 in file
/Users/Gavin/context-osx-64/tex/texmf-modules/tex/generic/pgfplots/pgfplots.code.tex:
 ! I can't find file `pgflibrarypgfplots.contourlua.code.tex'.

The instructions I followed from the garden are below.

- Gavin