Hi,

Thanks for having had a look into the t-vim.

At least the document compiles fine (I get a PDF), although multiple complaints
from the lua end when I use "$" or "#" in my source, for example

#!/usr/bin/bash

etc. culminating in

Sorry, but I'm not programmed to handle this case;
I'll just pretend that you didn''t ask for it.
If you're in the wrong mode, you might be able to
return to the right one by typing 'I}' or 'I$' or 'I\par'.

Seems as if LMTX tried to interpret something literally here …

Further, I get a lot of

fonts           > beware: no fonts are loaded yet, using 'lm mono' in box
fonts           > checking > char i (U+00069) in font '' with id 0: missing
fonts           > checking > char n (U+0006E) in font '' with id 0: missing

warnings. Maybe some things need to be adjusted?

(Second mail with another error in LMTX follows.)

Cheers

Benjamin