On 9/7/2021 10:38 AM, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context wrote:
Dear List,

I think I've just encountered a fragile bug. It is only reproducible
with exactly the same layout as the doc below. Any insertion or
removal of an item that changes the pagination would let the document
compile.
nasty border case (fixed but i'll redo that code some day anyway in a more lmtx way)