Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx (had forgotten to to it friday) . There are not that many visible changes but on is that i'm playing with some 'improvements' to inserts. Hopefully there are no side effects but the idea is to have somewhat better (more robust and predictable) support for e.g. footnotes in situations that are not natural to tex (like columns). The first mechanism to benefit from that is page columns but all that is a stepwise process. I keep track of that in yet another lowlevel manual. These column things are on the agenda for next month and beyond.

(In a next upload the new marking and tabulate optimization might become default but for now i test that locally.)