In the absence of any other replies I think...

(a) your example is a good one. The only improvement would be to turn it into a
2 across, 3 or 4 down set of mini pages imposed onto a larger one so that it
can be rendered on the Wiki page without taking too much space. (I don't know
how to do that - my experiments didn't go well!)

(b) the Titles page seems to be the right place for it, but that page is
already quite long. Maybe your example could be put into its own page with a
link from the Titles page examples section?

> On 12 Sep 2021, at 19:58, Christian Dekant via ntg-context
> <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Thank you, this works nicely. I put up a (minimal) working example of the
> adapted code (it inserts an empty page, if the peceding chapter ends on an
> even page) on the wiki, see
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/User_talk:Christian.Dekant
>
> Is this interesting for other users as well? (Maybe on
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles?) If not ... I guess it will do no harm
> on my discussion page.
>
> All the best
> Christian
>
> Am 11.09.21 um 13:25 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
>> Christian Dekant via ntg-context schrieb am 10.09.2021 um 19:25:
>>> Dear List,
>>>
>>> I am trying to set up double pages at the beginning of a new part in such a
>>> way that:
>>> - on an odd/right-hand page there will be number and the title typeset in
>>> some fashion, and
>>> - on the even/left-hand page there should be a full (printpaper)size image.
>>
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg94581.html
>>
>> Wolfgang

—
Bruce Horrocks