On 9/16/2021 11:45 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:

Am 16.09.2021 um 19:45 schrieb Alain Delmotte via ntg-context
<ntg-context@ntg.nl>:

I changef my antivirus and now I could install lmtx.

Besides that, most antivirus solutions for Windows since 7 aren’t better than
the builtins and often even open additional security holes.
which is true for any operating system (also phones etc) and popular ones get more attention of intruders

anyway, here i have never used anything else than the built in security essentials (that scan incoming stuff) and those don't complain about the binaries so i guess it was a false positive