Sorry, Denis and I agreed to postpone it one week and meet on October _12th_,
same time.
I’ll send a reminder.

Since there was not much interest, it wouldn’t make sense to start without him.

And yes, you just open that URL*,
agree to the privacy terms (yellow button, in case it comes up in German),
enter your name and confirm ("start" or "participate", depending on if you’re
the first),
confirm you want to enter with microphone.

Try it any time, just not this sunday evening.

* should work with most modern browsers, i.e. Firefox, Chrome/Chromium, Opera,
Edge;
Safari doesn’t recognize my camera

See you soon,
Hraban