On jeudi, déc 19, 2002, at 15:26 Europe/Paris, Adam Lindsay wrote:

I'm running into odd problems with Acrobat Reader, though. I try filling
out, say, calcmath.pdf with a simple formula, but the "Go Ahead" button
gives the error: "Form submission is not allowed in this document." That
seems wrong, especially when I examine the Document Security -> Form
Field Fill-in or Signing and it says "Allowed."

It's starting to look like I need to use Acrobat as a web plugin before I
can submit any forms. But it's not available as a browser plugin for Mac
OS X yet...

Has anyone else encountered this? Solved it?

eXaMpLe seems really exciting...

adam

Hi,

I use ConTeXt under Mac OS X 10.2 and I just tried the file "calculat.pdf", opening it with "Acrobat Reader 5.0.5". (I don't have "calcmath.pdf" to try what Adam L. says).
Notwithstanding what Hans and others say about the Acrobat plug-in, I didn't encounter any problem with the buttons on "calculat.pdf".

Where can one find the file "calcmath.pdf" to try to reproduce the problem?

Cheers: Otared K.