At 09:06 AM 1/10/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Good morning.

I have to typeset a document in Czech with index. How can I make the
ConTeXt to sort it according to a Czech custom/norm? I tried to learn it
from the ConTeXt source but I failed. Is there any help/documentation for
it?

Can some of you send me an example how to do it? Then I would try to
implement it myself.
i'll send you an zip archive with czech patches by tom/david; lack of time is the reason that i didn't merge it (needs to be done careful); so, i would appreciate it if you would check it against the latest beta

Hans

Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]