On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 02:25:30AM +0800, Pavel Stupin wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've  downloaded the  latest beta  and tried  to install  ConTeXt
> following the steps described in minstall.pdf. So the format file
> was generated;  however, 'texexec  filename.tex' results  in 'sh:
> cont-en: command  not found' error  message. What should I  do to
> solve this problem?

The beta only contains the macros, not the binaries. I get those from
the tex distribution I install, which is TeXLive. I do not know where
on the context site they are.

It is small:

#!/bin/sh
test -f "`kpsewhich cont-en.efmt`" || fmtutil --byfmt cont-en
exec pdfetex -efmt=cont-en -progname=context "$@"

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping