On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 03:00 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Hans, are you saying anyone using this to produce a document ought to keep the title specified in the style (which here seems to be {Zero Issue}? In any case, this is confusing (at least to me)...

no, i mean the main title (* Way) shoul dremain unchanged.

OK, I understand that. But I'm still unclear of the logic here. I understand the style "is used for producing explanationary documents," but surely not everyone wants to name such documents the same way, and "provides a way to categorize documents" seems more applicable to Pragma than to outside users...

I'm not sure how (or if) I might want to use the style, but I could imagine student lab manuals maybe (?). In any case, I appreciate your releasing it, as it's a good learning tool at the very least.

Bruce