Hi all,

I'm creating a usual document with the page format A4 portrait. But I have 2
special cases.
a) Some tables and figures do not fit on a portrait page, but should be
"landscaped" together with their caption. The page header and footer should
remain in portrait format. So, we have a "mixed" page.
b) Some pages with figures are printed on A3 landscape, the paper is folded
afterwards to fit into the binding.

Now: Is there a method to handle that with Context directly without manually
creating PDFs and insert them in a second stage in the document? I'd really
like to avoid that to get the numbering right.

Again, many thanks in advance for your advice.

Cheers, Chris.