Guy Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Good morning,

> Thanks Patrick, the next specification is that I have a footer.

Sorry, but I don't get what you are trying to achieve (it is too early
for me, I guess). One thing that is clear: You want to start chapters
on an odd (right) page. On this page, what should be in the
header/footer? On the page before that, if it is empty, what do you
want there? And how should the header and footer look like on a
regular page?

[...]

> \setupheadertexts
>   [chapter]

this has no effect here (pagenumber is in the center of the
header). Try \setuppagenumbering[location=].

Patrick