I am still confused about how to use the typescripts to set up Euler.

The file below, when processed, renders the warning 'unknown variant
zeuler', and I get the wrong characters in math. That is, the left
parenthesis is replaced by rightharpoonup and the right one by
rightharpoondown.

Could anyone give me guidance on how to use the math fonts?

Greetings

Johannes

\setupoutput[pdftex]

\usetypescriptfile[type-zeu]
\usetypescript[math][zeuler][size]

\setupbodyfont[zeuler]

\starttext
The density of the Gaussian is
$f(y|\mu, \sigma) = (2\pi\sigma^2)^{-1/2}\exp(-({y-\mu \over \sigma})^2)$.
\stoptext

--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a