Good morning!

I' have probably made a strange bug in my document layout. In

adfadfasdfasdf
\placeformula[eq:one]
$$a=b,$$\noindentation
adfasdfadsf

the \placeformula macro doesn't produce a formula number -- the formula has no
number and \in{equation}[eq:one] doesn't work as well. Sometimes there is
also no space before the formula and after it. Extremely strange is that

asdfasdfasdf
\placeformula[eq:one]
\startformula
a=b
\stopformula\noindentation
adsfasdfasdf

works well. The bug is definitely in my macros for document layout since
another document works well. Can some of you hint where to find the bug? I'm
nearly desperate. Well, I didn't redefined $ nor changed its catcode (at
least not voluntaryly).

Many thanks for any hint.
With many greetings
Michal Kvasnicka