On Tuesday 01 April 2003 10:57, you wrote:
> Hi Gerben,
>
> strange. let's see if there is a mac user on the context list who knows why

> >/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/context/data/type-tmf.dat

OK, I'll try. This may be a stupid suggestion. I do not know how texfont
searches for files. Let's assume it uses kpsewhich.

I don't think that TEXMF/context is in any of the indexing path's, so it
won't be found. What I do is either pass the full-path, or copy the file to a
temporary directory. Not nice, but it works.

By the way, Hans: you should know how texfont usually locates the files ;-)

Maarten

People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of
the future.