Hi,

I've made progress with adding hardware filtering rules, using pf_ring's
API (pfring_add_hw_rule()). I managed to add 8190 (8K-2) perfect rules.
I know that its possible to have ~32,000 (32K-2) hardware hash rules, but I
fail to reach this limit.
When loading the ixgbe kernel module, I use "FdirPballoc=3,3,3,3".
According to Intel's 82599 10GB controller datasheet
<http://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/82599-10-gbe-controller-datasheet.pdf>
page
289, I understand that its somehow related to rx packet buffer memory
allocation,
but I didn't manage to find out what exactly and how should I do the
modification in order to be able to use 32K hardware hash (signature) rules.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Amir