Hello Simone,

When we use this mode, the Traffic Report is done by interface (which is
expected, and great).

However, is there any way to get a global report, in addition to the report by
interface ? That would make sense for the Top Remote Hosts and Top ASNs, for
exemple, to have both informations (global and by interface only).

Regards