Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017 um 10:24 Uhr
Von: "Marco Teixeira" <ma...@scom.uminho.pt>
An: ntop-misc@listgateway.unipi.it
Betreff: Re: [Ntop-misc] ntopng bridge on nat gateway with vlans
Hi Thomas,
To the best of my knowledge, packets still have to pass on eth0, so attach it there.
I don't use NTOP with a setup like yours, but you might have to account for the VLAN tagging in NTOP config... maybe.

=Marco

Dear community,

I have a NAT gateway with iptables that is acting as main gateway for all workstations.
Ntopng is working fine, but now i like to use inline traffic policing. Therefore I need a bridge.

Currently i have a eth0(WAN untagged), eth1.1 (workstations), eth1.2 (phones), eth1.3 (servers).

Now i would like to change the eth1 devices to br0 devices for each vlan. This is working in another setup.
Then i would have br0.1 br0.2 br0.3

But how to attach ntopng then for the bridge mode? Is is possible? Or do I have to provide a separate machine?

kind regards,
Thomas