Hi,

I was wondering how I would go about using the JSON data that is output by the
Export Data function in ntop?     What tools exist to allow me to import and
manipulate this sort of data?   I have no experience with JSON (not much of a
web guy myself) so if anyone could point me in the right direction i’d
appreciate it.

Thanks
-
Richard Troiano
Information Technology Support
PowerON Services, Inc.
8801 Washington Blvd. Suite 101 | Roseville, CA 95678
rtroi...@poweron.com <mailto:rtroi...@poweron.com>

Established 1994 - Celebrating 22 years of Business Success.

Notice: This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by
law. This message is not to be copied, forwarded, or duplicated. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any action based on it is strictly prohibited.