Richard, packaged ntopng versions comes with 10 free minutes of the small
business version. It's just to allow people to try it. You don't have to
worry about that. After 10 minutes ntopng will switch to the free version.
By the way, the free version is also known as community. And actually it
would even be nicer if it was perceived as such.

Simone