Mathieu,

You already asked a similar question some time ago in the same mailing
list. The behaviors you described are consistent with the present
implementation. If you would like to handle dynamic IP-MAC associations,
then please feel free to post a feature request on github and we'll try and
accomodate it. Alternatively, if you would like to contribute with some
code, that would be awesome.

Thank you,
Simone