Marat,

Typically Cisco ASA emits flows on the basis of an event such as, for
example, "a Flow is deleted" or "a Flow is denied". You have to configure
your ASA in order to get proper flow exports for the events you care.

This is the Cisco ASA NetFlow implementation that explains in detail:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/special/netflow/guide/asa_netflow.html

Regards,
Simone