Hi,

If all the hosts seen fall in local networks, then you will see identical
counters local2remote and remote2local. Indeed, the same amount of traffic
is counted as egress (i.e., from a local network) and as ingress (i.e., to
a local network).

Can you please verify if flow src and dst are always in local networks.

Thanks