First issue:
We are using cento to send netflow to multiple collectors for analysis. The
nbox server has 4 pairs of TAP interfaces (8 NICs). We are sending as version 5
netflow, which has a field for the interface.

Bytes 12-13, and 14-15 in the flow record
12-13 | input | SNMP index of input interface
14-15 | output | SNMP index of output interface
All of the flow packets are coming through with either "1" or "2" for those
values, which is causing problems with our Kentik service and an internal
collector.

It appears this has been brought up before, but there isn't a solution
mentioned.
http://www.ntop.org/support/faq/how-do-i-set-the-input-and-output-interface-id/

How do we get cento to correctly report the interface ID?

Second issue.
We are seeing tcp traffic reported by cento sourcing and destined to the same
IP, which is not physically possible. src_ip = dst_ip = same IP

Any ideas how to prevent this?