Hi, that is definitely possible.

You can have this kind of reports in the Professional version. You can
generate historical reports (e.g., top applications / ip / AS / etc) as
well as obtain detailed per-host reports. The latter requires MySQL flow
export to be enabled.

See
http://www.ntop.org/ntopng/exploring-historical-data-using-ntopng-part-2/

Regards,