First of all I would like to thanks about the great software.

Nowadays I am giving a try to ntopng to monitor our internet usage.
I am monitoring Draytek 2860 mirrored port.
I have 2 nics on my windows pc. One is directly connected to the mirrored port, and the other one
is connected to another switch on LAN backbone.
Both nics are in the same IP subnet range. I need this because monitored port is also monitored by draytek app on the same pc and this app requires this.
I can monitor the port without problem using ntopng.

My question is that I cannot connect the ntopng web server through another pc on LAN, because of nic IP issue. On the monitoring pc, web server is accesible. I have to assign webserver to the other nic in ntopng, i guess.

Another question, i didnt do enabling Promiscuous Mode on pc nic that monitors mirrored port.
Is it necessary to do this?

Best Regards,
Ali