As a first step, I decided to create a ram disk and move the ts_export
folders in /var/lib/ntopng/[-1 - 24]/ to the ram disk.  I figured this
seemed relatively safe as the data in this folder seems to be a holding
area for data to be submitted to influx. It's been about 15 minutes and
haven't gotten an error message yet.

As a side note, a folder starting with a hyphen is a pain in the butt.

Munroe Sollog
Senior Network Engineer
mun...@lehigh.edu