Dear Parents & Guardians,

It is hard to believe that we are heading into April and have only 13 weeks
left in the school year! Here are a few reminders:

1.       The school will be closed on Friday, March 29 (Good Friday) & Monday,
April 1 (Easter Monday).

2.       Official Ministry Report Cards will be distributed to students on
Tuesday, April 9th. For our grade 12 students applying to post-secondary
institutions, these are the marks that will be submitted.

3.       Grade 10 students and other students that have not completed the EQAO
Literacy Test (OSSLT) requirements will be writing the test on Thursday, April
11. You should have received a letter about this if your child is involved. If
you have any questions or concerns please contact VP Sima Naymark. The OSSLT is
a mandatory graduation requirement. There will be no classes in the afternoon
so staff can meet for professional activities.

4.       Please plan on attending our School (parent) Council meeting on
Tuesday, April 16th. More information will be sent closer to the date.

Regards,

Joel Gorenkoff
Principal
North Toronto CI