If it is a VM then rum the VMWare Converter on it and change the disk size to
what you want it to be.  V2V conversions are much safer and easier than other
tools as long as you have disk space on the SAN.   I see this a lot when we
have over provisioned servers and want to shrink the disks years after
migrations.