This has worked well for me:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019DZ1JGG/

I have two - one is acting as my router at the end of my house where
my Internet connection lives, the other is in the middle of my house
and is a bridge for coverage for the area that the first one doesn't
reach, which is mostly the basement and the far corner of the house
that has too many walls, heating ducts, etc. for the first one to
cover.

Easy to set up, too.

Kurt