From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Charles F Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:15 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] Group Policy management

I think you have the right idea. We have a small, dedicated VM running AGPM. If
I were starting now, I would definitely put it on Windows 2016 and make sure
the AGPM Client is installed on Windows 10 1607 or later machines to do all the
GPO editing. The migration is pretty easy, just find the MS article if you’re
not already familiar with it.

Be sure to get AGPM 4, SP3 and this current update release:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4014009/march-2017-servicing-release-for-microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack