Arg - that should be "seeking commercial services"..

And, once I bring recommendations, it might well be that we just fall
back to a DirectAccess server in each office, with our without a
multi-site configuration, potentially with an SSP VPN appliance also
at each office for backup and contractors, and call it good.

Kurt