Depends for which OS (cmd vs. PS).
If you just want to back up existing keys on domain joined hosts you would have to script that.
For "first timers" you can force the backup via GPO.
I recommend also to make sure all devices have a TPM (and also correctly configured). Do not try to back up TPM owner information to the AD this did simply not work and created an error.

I basically stuck to this guide (some new GPO settings for Windows 10):
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd875547(v=ws.10).aspx

small advice: if still on 2008R2 create a security group which you then delegate bitlocker recovery admin rights :)

What bugs me at the moment: How to get rid of old recovery keys in AD once the computer is reimaged cause every time there is a little bit more garbage added to the computer-object which is now a container.

hth
Best,
    Markus