From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 10:25 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Dreamweaver info

My web person wants to change from frontpage to dreamweaver to publish to my
IIS 4.0 server. Anyone have any experience with this?
Front page allows me to grant permissions to publish without share and
directory perms. Will Dreamweaver work the same way or do I have to grant
rights to the wwwroot folder directly? Thanks for any info.

dave eldridge