Hello everyone,

we recently got some new cisco gear and are putting in a "real" network, no longer flat.  we have 6 different vlans configured and routed through a cisco 4006 core switch with a routing blade.  we only have one dhcp server and i havent had any luck figuring out how to have a client in a certain vlan hit its appropriate scope on the dhcp server.  has anyone had any luck getting dhcp to work across different subnets?  what approach did you use?  any leads are helpful....  the server is W2k SP2 and it is one of the controllers....

thanks,
Bob Chyka