From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 3:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Network Faxing

Does anyone know of any type of network faxing software?  I have a
server with modems in it, that I want to create a fax service, and share
out that service to users, so they can fax documents as easily as they
print them.  Ideally it would be nice to share out the MS Fax Driver in
the printers folder,  but the share option is not available in that.
Anyone know of a way to do this or recommends any software?  Free
possibly?

Thanks,
Paul

  _____