Except for the fact that logon hour restrictions only prevent new logons (so your cleaning crew would have to have a password) they do not force a disconnect on an existing logged account.  If your users leave their machines logged in when they leave at night ("memory" problems), logon restrictions have no effect whatsoever.

Thanks,
Robert Saylor, P.E., MCSE
Traffic Operations Engineer
City of Richardson
(972) 744-4324

"Erik Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/14/01 09:23 AM
Please respond to "NT System Admin Issues"