From: Paul Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: chronic problems

Anyone know how to shake the chronic neck discomfort?  It's my job to
sit here, write code and administer this network, yet the neck/shoulder
discomfort has been with me for 10 months, and seems to get better on
the weekends (when I'm not working), then Monday afternoon and Tuesday
it starts back up again.  I've changed everything from desks to chairs.
I even stretch all the time.  Doesn't help.  Been to chiropractic for
the last 4 months, message therapy, physical therapy for 3 months,
acupuncture for crying out loud, and nothing helps.  Yes,  I get plenty
of exercise, I'm on a summer league baseball team..  Even had an MRI and
they told me everything was fine.  Only way I can get it to feel better,
is if I'm not working.  But I have to make a living somehow eh?  College
students need all the bee...... money they can get =)   21 years old is
too young for this crap.  Am I just allergic to work?

Anyone?  Please?  For the love of god?  .. Figured I would ask here
since back/neck/shoulder problems are no stranger to people in the IT
industry :)

Paul

  _____