Will he be using VPN?

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 2:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT Maybe-Connection TO Internet from Hotel Room

We've got an individual going to Canada and he wants to take one of our
laptops to check his email. We have Outlook Web Access running, but he does
not intend to use dial up. He says the hotel has an internet connection that
he can plug directly into from our network card. Since we use static ip
addressing, I can't figure out if this will work. It seems to me that if the
hotel has a network connected to a T1, all our network settings would have
to be changed to the hotel's settings. Anyone done this or have any idea if
this works?

Murray