Title: RE: 2000 Server SP2 Blue dump with 512mb memory

doesn't that mean the CPU might be defective?

-----Original Message-----
From: Celina James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 11:14 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 2000 Server SP2 Blue dump with 512mb memory

DISABLED L1 Cache on CPU = WORKS! (Took 10 minutes to load 2k = no thanks)

This is mega bs, not going to send out 2k server with no cpu caching
enabled.   I'm switching motherboards as we speak.  Just thought I'd let
you know that I finally disciphered this one.  WHEW!

By the way Kevin = ram is good I tried 2nd stick in place of white and
everything.  I knew ram was good, I tested it swapped it everything.  I
was in the clear with all hardware possibilities before I even posted. I
won't ever post a problem that is simply " replace the ram ".

Thanks!